Friday, August 7, 2009

Not so Quiet Sitting

So just to let those of you out there who are wondering what I mean when I talk about a quiet sitting I thought I would share a little of my piece of heaven with you. This was a Quiet Sitting I did that lasted about 20 minutes because Jaden wanted to be carried up the stairs to the therapy room but we are trying to teach him that he needs to walk. I didn't post the whole 20 minutes. I only posted about 1 min. But if you want to know what it is like real time just watch the video 20 times. Trust me you'll love it....as much as I do.

So moms of non-autistic children count your lovely blessings. You don't know how much work you are missing out on. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade my love bugs but dealing with the symptoms of autism really is one of the hardest things I've ever done.

Enjoy!!!


No comments: